This week, Frank and the Tankers (minus Ben and Laz) decided to do a Breakfast Show, which was really just an excuse to drink in the morning. Join us as we talk beer and all things related, and as always….thanks for listening!
To download this episode, right click here and choose Save As.. and save it to your computer, or subscribe in iTunes.
In Episode 6 of Getting Tanked With Frank:
- Beer Sales to help Gulf Oil Spill Relief
- Barry settles a debt Goose Island style
- Dogfish Head Goes Hollywood
- Women Get Back in the Kitchen to Taste Beer
- 2010 Zymurgy Best Beers In America Poll
- New Starbucks ‘Olive Way’ offers wine, beer and a whole new coffee experience
- Mutineer Announces Collaboration Beer Project With New Holland Brewing
It’s the hottest show on the nets and iTunes! Join me and my panel as we talk beer, and all things related. If you listen to the show via iTunes, leave us some feedback, it’d be greatly appreciated!
Please email us with questions or comments at email@example.com
This weeks music provided by Mike Whitlock – “Beer For Breakfast”
A little about me: My name is Frank Barrett. I am a husband to an awesome wife, father of two great sons, a Freemason, Scout Leader, proud former member of the 1-168th INF, and a woodworker. I enjoy cycling, fishing, writing and making people laugh. By day I am a mild-mannered IT Manager.